Over on Genea-Musings, tonight's genealogy task is to create a pie chart, based on your great-great-grandparents.
My great-great-grandparents were as follows:
16. Hiram Lloyd was born in 1825 in King, York, ON, Canada. He died on 14 Apr 1911 at the age of 86 in Sault Ste. Marie, MI, USA. Ellen Hughes and Hiram Lloyd were married on 28 Jul 1848.
17. Ellen Hughes was born on 2 Aug 1825. She died on 11 May 1896 at the age of 70 in Chippewa, MI, USA. She was also known as Ellen Lloyd.
18. Bartholemew Higgins was born on 14 Jun 1801 in Ireland.
19. Susan Swale died in 1871.
20. John A Herrington was born on 14 Jun 1801 in New Hanover, NC, USA. He died on 15 Jul 1859 at the age of 58 in Harrison, MS, USA. Sarah J Mathis and John A Herrington were married estimated 2 May 1825.
21. Sarah J Mathis was born on 29 Nov 1808 in GA, USA. She died on 27 Aug 1878 at the age of 69 in Biloxi, MS, USA. She was also known as Sarah J Herrington.
22. James Cornelius Boykin was born on 9 Mar 1843. He died on 28 Nov 1885 at the age of 42 in Sneads, FL, USA.
23. Jane Carolina McKeown was also known as Jane Carolina Boykin. She was born on 20 Jun 1845 in Chester City, SC, USA. She died on 7 Oct 1877 at the age of 32 in Sneeds, FL, USA.
24. William Rote was born estimated 1814 in PA, USA.
25. Martha Rote was born estimated 1823 in PA, USA.
26. John Ward was born (date unknown).
28. James Craun was born on 16 Oct 1820.
29. Martha McEwen was also known as Martha Craun. She was born estimated 1827.
Here's a pie chart showing where each was born:
Obviously, I'm missing a lot of information. If, by any chance, you happen to have more information about any of these individuals, I'd love to hear from you.